A Woman in a Man’s World - v.2
Let’s Lean In and Hear from the MEN!
An Interactive Learning Event for Women and Men
Last time we hit the roof—now let’s break the ceiling! On March 29 we heard from 4 different women from 4 different generations, all with different perspectives.
Now let’s Hear what the Men have to say!
This time, the environment will be set up a little differently so we can work together to debunk old programs and assumptions that each of us may have hiding in our blind spots.
THIS TIME - HOT SEATS, Real-Time, on-the-spot Personal Feedback and tons of Audience Interaction!
• To experience what’s stopping your growth.
• To see how others might be perceiving you, so you can improve your interactions.
• For fresh insight and perspective.
Learn what men are saying about women in the workplace!
Are women holding themselves back based on old conditioning we learned from our grandmothers?
• Are we blaming the men for how we show up?
• Are we educating the men to include us?
• Do we operate on stale, subconscious paradigms without meaning to?
• As women, do we support or compete with each other?
— Collaborate, Laugh, Mingle, and LEARN! —
We share our experiences of what it is like to be "A Woman In a Man's World". Click on photo below for bio.
Join me for music, food and drinks as we share ideas, connect and learn in a fun, relaxed, and juicy atmosphere!
Too often, we forget to celebrate and play.
Let’s take this opportunity to appreciate how far everyone has come.
DATE: May 4th, 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm
PRICE: - Early Bird *before April 19*: $75
- Regular Price: $125
- Discount for Groups of 5 or More: $95
LOCATION: Carter’s Landing,
1681 Lake Shore Blvd E,
Toronto, ON M4L 3W6
Hors d’Oeuvres, drinks + music.
YOUR DREAMS ARE WORTH IT, YOU DESERVE IT, IT IS POSSIBLE!
Be savvy in business and joyful in life—develop yourself and anything is possible.